Saturday, April 25, 2009

and the winner is....


would you believe.....(do I sound like Maxwell Smart?) I actually drew 2 winners. The two names stuck together.So rather than a redraw or choosing one I'm giving away 2 gifts. I'm giving this upside down book to darling Taurian Jacky and this painting to delightful double Gemini Violette.


And if you would like to do some astrogical reading, today was a New Moon in Taurus, click here to take in Ashtara's view of this energy.Definitely food for the soul!!

3 comments:

Jacky said...

Yipee..... I was sooooo excited to see I have won your upside down book!!!!! I sooooo love it!!!!! (can you tell?).

Thank you so much Nic, you have well and truly made my Sunday (and it is very overcast, cold and rainy here...but you've sure brightened it up).

Much love,

Jacky xox

violette said...

Oh my gosh......i'm soooo excited Nic.......this is just stunning.......oh i'm doing a happy dance because i won an original Nic Hohn! yay!

Thanks so much for your generosity!

Love, Violette

Dot said...

Yay! So glad my Taurean friend Jacky won one of your books (and that I will get to see it!). And lovely that double Gemini Violette won a painting too - you are so generous. I know Jacky is very excited (and was happily surprised to hear she had won some of your art).

Thanks for the link to the New Moon in Taurus - appreciate you sharing your astrological links with us (and your Libran energy too).

Love you...

Dot xx