Friday, January 23, 2009

truth



This post of Anahata's has struck a deep chord within me. Perhaps its hit on a wounding that I have been working on for quite some time.It has come up in the last few days, regarding 'copying'. I am trying to uncover to get to the bottom of a childhood memory. And I feel I've got it.



I am the first to admit I have been deeply touched with inspiration that Anahata's art brings to the world. Not unlike the connection I feel when I see DJ Pettitt's, Misty Mawn's and Kelly Rae's art. I have been influenced and inspired by all of them, tried 'how to's' in CPS, trying to find what works or fits into my creative world.



Anahata's production of cards has inspired me to create my own. I felt that at last something had resonated in me with a way that I could combine all that is important to me with the things that I love to do. So if you see some similarities, it is so.



This part of my creative journey has taken me to places that I would not have normally gone.and I have stretched to move on. I have been encouraged by the fact that if they can do it, so can I. And I have moved through mountains of fear. and I know my soul has grown.



My heart tells me that I shall grow more into my own direction and I'm trusting the Universe to provide the lessons I need to become all that I am.



and so in this moment I am being present.

No comments: