< align= "centre">
(This is a clothing label from a local fashion business, I have it on my lamp to remind me that anything is indeed possible.)
Loved this 'tag' from Kelly Rae so I'm sharing 16 things you may not know about me.
1. My favourite colours at the moment are hot pink and lime green.
2. I have never travelled outside of Australia. Though I have a great desire to.
3. I met my husband, Darryl at a nightclub when I was 18 and we have been together ever since, and that was over 20 years ago.
4. I feel most of my fear when I am doing something new.
5.I love banana and soy smoothies for breakfast, especially with almonds and sunflower seeds.
6.One of the most scarest things I have done is moving to Hervey Bay, but I see and feel now it has been one of the most rewarding.
7.The first thing I do in the morning when I get up is kiss and hug my two children.
8. I can't remember the last time I read a fiction book. Most of what I've read have been journeys of others, offering healing of soul growth.
9. Everyday I look within or have quiet time to reflect on whats going on for me. This has been a great process which I truly love as the answers always surface.
10. I have at least 2 cold showers a day. Its really cleansing and I love that it washes away any yiccky energy that I may have picked up.
11. My favourite take away food is Thai.
12.I grew up on a farm in Victoria, where I enjoyed the freedom of country life. And although it was some what isolated it taught me how to be ok in my own company.
13. lately I've been attracted to and wearing alot of beige and white, with contrasting textures.
14. I am so addicted to lace, buttons, florals....love anything that is tacticle and vintage. I remember doing an essay at highschool on the history of lace, many many art projects revolved around lace. It is an undying passion.
15. My brothers affectionate nicname for me is "Nickers" .
16.i am feeling so grateful that i have this opportunity to share my creative journey with you.it has also been quiet a journey and learning experience in so many ways. thank you
what are 16 things you would like to share about yourself?