Monday, April 21, 2008

decore mon'tage

i've been focusing on creating beautiful, creative energy in our home. this is what came together in our dining area...

a delicate orchid as an early mothers day present beside
a ceramic bowl i decorated when i was into clay
filled with pebbles i found on a beach
with words that are important to me
black and white place mats from a friend as a birthday gift
reflected pattern in newly covered chair pads contrasts
the purple beaded coasters
and a gorgeous to touch knitted square that lives under the bowl

Putting all of this together really made my heart sing, and i love to glance over it as i walk by. i used to work in Visual Merchandising before i had my babies, and just loved being able to put pieces from all over the store together. now i get to do it in my own home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.